yvenia is not just part of my name – Yvette Bigornia. yvenia (pronounced ee-ven-nee-uh) is also the name of my business — a boutique creative services studio that offers custom graphic design and digital marketing solutions tailored to the needs of individuals and businesses.
So, what exactly do I mean “needs”?
- Need an invitation designed for an event?
- Need a new look for your logo or just want a logo?
- Need some headers for your Twitter, Google Plus, Facebook pages or other social media platforms?
- Need someone to help you design or manage your content on your blog or website?
- Need a brochure or rack card to promote yourself or service?
- Need a second eye to proofread some marketing materials (after I design them, of course!)?
yvenia can help you with that!
What I do is based on my experience working in corporate graphic design and marketing communications for more than 15 years. I consider myself a well-rounded creative professional with emphasis on design, writing, web content management, social media and marketing communications. Please view my portfolio, as well as the design services that I provide.
Oh, and I’m also a health and fitness enthusiast, a runner (albeit a slow run, but ran my first full marathon ever), a wannabe photographer (using my iPhone and Instagram), an Adobe Creative Cloud fanatic, a bit of a foodie, a traveler who doesn’t do enough of it, and a self-confessed 80’s child…if you actually care about those things!
Moving on…if there is a particular design or web project that you need done or if you just want to say “hello,” you can contact me or follow me at:
I look forward to working with you!