Written various pieces including a blog, press releases, internal communications, and copy for the Web and other digital marketing campaigns.
My own personal blog chronicling my health and fitness journey. I was inspired to start this blog after losing over 20 lbs. since January 2015. The site includes weight loss and fitness tips, as well as my own personal experiences trying to reach my health goals.
The Association for Women in Communications
When I was Co-VP of the Marketing & Communications committee for AWCNJ, I’ve written press releases for local NJ newspapers and web content for AWCNJ.org. In addition, manage the monthly email newsletter and email blasts. Please view some of the items below.
- Sample of AWCNJ Monthly Newsletter for Members and Guests
- AWCNJ Logo Visual Guidelines
- Author Self-Promotion Primer: How to Market Yourself & Create New Revenue Streams – January 26, 2012
“Back to Business” Fall Networking Event – August 13, 2012
I’ve written various articles for MetLife’s Intranet, which provides daily news of what’s going on within and outside of MetLife. Some of the articles are intended for an internal audience — the MetLife employees.
- MetLife Resources advisor named “Five Star Wealth Manager” – January 19, 2011
- MetLife Resources supports school business officials with Bridges to the Future scholarships – November 11, 2010
- MLR Advisor Success Story – June 28, 2010
- MetLife Resources supports healthcare HR professionals at ASHHRA’s Annual Conference – December 22, 2009
- MLR representatives take part MetLife/NASSP National Principal of the Year Program – November 9, 2009
- MLR honored with 2009 Hermes Award for Creative Excellence – August 19, 2009
- What’s Your Passion: Dancing Idol – March 25, 2008
- Local Scene: MLR Visits Children at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital – January 24, 2008